One of the major presentations/requirements in the IS Policy class is the presentation about policy creation for a specific topic. I chose the topic on Property, Privacy and Ethics since it overlaps with information security.
My presentation is divided into 3 topics.
- The terms asset, privacy and ethics are defined.
- Privacy effects of vulnerability issues such as the Heartbleed and Shellshock vulnerabilities are explained.
- Standard and Scenario
- The ISO 27000 for information security is discussed. Several contents are used for the policy creation.
- A non-fictional, anonymous scenario is used.
- Created specific policies based on the scenario, US laws and chosen ISO contents.
My presentation can be found here: PrivacyPolicy_MSPOLIS