This course primarily discusses the various domains of Security Management & Defense and its application to the real world.
It also aims to enhance students’ knowledge on theoretical concepts of risk management, business continuity planning (BCP) and implementation of different types of security controls and apply them in real-world cases through various case analyses, exercises and projects.
- Learn the theoretical and conceptual aspects of the different security management and defense domains.
- Apply the security management and defense concepts in the real-world through various lab exercises and case studies.
- Recitation/Learning Log
- Case Analysis
- Lab Exercise Report
- Assessment through exam
- Certification (if applicable)
- Classroom Discussion
- Individual and Group Dynamics
- Written and Practical Exam