The course aims to enhance students’ knowledge on theoretical concepts of ethical hacking and apply them in real-world cases through various case analyses, exercises and projects.
- Learn the theoretical and conceptual aspects of the ethical hacking.
- Apply the ethical hacking concepts in the real-world through various lab exercises and case studies.
- Recitation/Learning Log
- Case Analysis
- Lab Exercise Report
- Assessment through exam
- Certification (if applicable)
- Classroom Discussion
- Individual and Group Dynamics
- Written and Practical Exam