Module 4: Computer Forensics
- Discuss different forensic investigation concepts and methodologies.
- Discuss the different ways to do forensic analysis.
- Computer Forensics (US-CERT)
- COMPUTER FORENSICS (Detecting, Analyzing, and Reporting On Evidentiary Artifacts Found in Computer Physical Memory)
- Role of Computer Forensics in Crime
- How to Become a Computer Forensics Investigator
- DFS101: 1.1 Introduction to digital forensics
- Best digital forensics | computer forensics| cyber forensic free tools
- Digital forensics experts prone to bias, study shows
- Who Is the BTK Killer? What ‘Mindhunter’ Doesn’t Tell You About Dennis Rader
- THE CRAIGSLIST KILLING: CASE OVERVIEW
- Jury finds 22-year-old guilty of murdering man at cellphone sale
- 5 Cases Cracked With Digital Forensics
- Case Analysis