This course primarily discusses the various domains of information security (technical and non-technical) and its application to the real world.
- Learn the theoretical and conceptual aspects of the different information security domains.
- Apply the information security concepts in the real-world through various lab exercises and case studies.
- Recitation/Learning Log
- Case Analysis
- Lab Exercise Report
- Assessment through exam
- Certification (if applicable)
- Classroom Discussion
- Individual and Group Dynamics
- Written and Practical Exam